Monday, 13 January 2014

Bruges Markt

If you follow my blog you will have seen that I went to Bruges at the end of November, and if you follow me as an illustrator, you will know that I like to illustrate the buildings I see on my travels. This particular illustration is of some of the buildings in Bruges Market Square. The Christmas festivities had begun when we arrived, so you'll notice I've subtly drawn in the wreathes and Christmas lights that were decorating the shops and restaurants. That doesn't mean you can't have it on your walls all year round, though.

If you like this one, it's available as a print in both my Etsy shop and my *NEW* Bigcartel shop, which also deserves a little blog post of its own. More on that during the week.

Psssst: I currently have a 25% off sale running until the 31/01 in my new shop. Just enter the code: 'HAPPYNEWYEAH' at the checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment