Friday, 13 September 2013

Airship 3

Allow me to present to you the final illustration in my little 'Airship' triptych. It would have been a crime for me to finish this submarine one in any colour other than yellow, for obvious reasons. I hope you like it in yellow, anyway. I do.

I invested in an A3 printer earlier this year, when I was having trouble with my old Epson. I had always intended these to be produced at A3 size (I even drew them large-scale, which is unusual for me), so I'm hoping to get some nice paper and do a small run of each, say a limited edition of 15. I'm a bit of a frugal type, so I might start those based on pre-order to see if anyone is even interested first, before I blow my wad/ink. What are people's thoughts on pre-orders?

For those of you who would like any of these prints at A4 size, they're all available in my Etsy shop now.




No comments:

Post a Comment